Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sweet Sunshine



Title: Sweet sunshine
Journaling:
Baby, when you smile you fill the room with sunshine.


Isn't she just lovely? This is my niece Isabelle Christy, the first daughter of my cousin, Naldo. She has the most beautiful smile that really brightens up the whole room. When I started to learn scrapbooking, I took tons of her picture. Actually, I still am, she's just so darn cute!


By the way, before I forget, if you see the swirls in my blog title and like them, they are the courtesy of Mel Rodicq. Thanks a lot Mel! If I were more skilled in photoshop, I'm sure it would've looked a whole lot better. But hey, mastering photoshop is one of my resolution for 2009. Anyway, if you're interested in seeing more beautiful work, please check out her website: http://www.melsbrushes.co.uk/ They're just lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment