Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Let's enjoy our life together

Title: Let's enjoy our life together
Journaling:
For weeks I've been mourning and rambling about me not being pregnant. One day, out of the blue you sent me an email saying: "To enjoy & be grateful for what we have is the best way to spend this beautiful life that has been granted to us. There's nothing perfect in life. Which family is happier, one who is wealthy or a poor one? I think both have equal opportunity to be a happy family. Which family is happier, one with kids or without? This too, has equal opportunity to make a happy family. So to be happy in this life is not about what we have or not, but how we see them. Let's enjoy our life together!" All I could say is: Baby, I'm so blessed!

Need I say more? Thanks hon, you truly are my shelter in every storm.
Love ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment