Tuesday, February 10, 2009

And the story goes...

To be honest, I'm not much of a storyteller, which was why having a blog never occurred to me. Though I do enjoy reading other people's blog. Anyway, long story short: I came across a post from my scrapbook teacher, Ria Nirwana, that went like this:

Focus on the story
A story is becoming a story, only if you share it with others
By telling it
By writing it
So if you have a good enough story to tell, even if only a short one, which only your beloved could understand, tell it.

So I figured,why not? And here's my story...

2 comments:

  1. hi Elaine,

    I'm really enjoy your blog even only 'short-sweet blog' ;)
    "Hope it will be a special blog for others too.. Elaine"
    Specially "Mom- always on the lookout.."
    is a very very special one"
    Could I get this photo from you personally?
    Because I'm one of your mother's fans :-D
    Is she getting better and better right now?
    Send my best wishes from your mother,
    May GOD Bless Her always..

    Yuki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your blog, Elaine. And keep posting. That's the only way your story will go on :)

    ReplyDelete