Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mom - always on the lookout


Title: Mom - always on the lookout
Journaling:
Mom, you're always on the lookout for us. Sometimes to the point that we'd roll our eyes & groan "Moommm..." But seeing this picture, I think I understand you a little bit more. When you've been looking out for someone since their first steps, I guess it becomes second nature. Love you, Mom! Elaine


I found this picture when I was skimming through old family albums one weekend. Somehow, I find it very touching. My mom is, as you could probably guess, the type of mom who fusses over the 4 of us most of the time. 'You shouldn't work that hard, take this vitamins I read that it's good, etc, etc...' You know what I mean? But seeing the picture gives me a glimpse, just a glimpse of motherhood. To think that she was only 23 when she had me. I'm turning 31 and if I had a baby right now, I'd be flabbergasted! So this one's for you, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment